Lucky By Design Special Offer Site
In her latest book, Lucky By Design, Beth Goldstein exposes the fallacies and dangers of underestimating your own ability to create powerful business opportunities. Working with thousands of entrepreneurs over a span of more than 25 years, Goldstein reveals solid evidence that it’s simply not enough to work hard, but you have to work smart and perform key growth activities that impact your business’ success. Read More…
We have three options available to help you grow your business and navigate your own path to success.
- Business Accelerator Package:$49 – includes a signed book mailed to your house or office for FREE plus 24×7 access to the 5-Part Webinar Series.
- Please note: this is not a live webinar series so you can listen at any time, at your convenience.
- That’s a $169 value – 70% discount plus free shipping within the continental US
- Lucky By Design Book: $15 ($18.95 value) plus $6 S&H within the continental US
- Webinar Series Only: $35 – Already own the book? Buy the 5-hour web-based training program.
In the Business Accelerator Package, Beth Goldstein walks you through the steps of creating your Lucky By Design Roadmap. Watch the 5 webinars (each is approximately an hour) or listen to the podcasts as often as you want. Topics include:
- Creating Your Own Luck: What Matters in Business Success
- Work ON Your Business, Not IN It
- Study Your Market
- Customer Touch Points and Sales Outreach Tactics
- Pulling It All Together: Creating a Distinctive Value Proposition that Fuels Growth
That’s less than $10 per webinar plus a free book….
That is a lucky opportunity!
Lucky By Design Business Accelerator Package – $49 includes:
- Signed copy of Lucky By Design (free shipping)
- Full access to the 5-Part Lucky By Design Webinar Training Program
Lucky By Design Book ONLY – $15 (plus $6 S&H within US)
A portion of the proceeds of all Lucky By Design sales will be donated to Dress For Success. Their mission is to promote the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.